Wednesday, October 10, 2018

How restaurant tables serve more than eating?

I was pursuing a hotel management course from a reputed college as I always wanted people to praise me for my cooking skills. I decided to open my small restaurant in my dad’s friend vacant commercial plot to whom I promised to pay the rent after six months. 
I along with two friends was looking for restaurant furniture on both offline and online portals in search of the best deal. I was looking for some elite class furniture because I know that today restaurants are much ahead than a place to eat. Local furniture shops were showing me the same old furniture which has become stereotypical nowadays. Luckily while browsing online, I found woodenstreet.com which was offering a good deal on tables. It proves to be single online store offering deals in every product I was looking.
Within a small duration, I received my order, and god knows the number of calls I used to make customer care agents regarding inquiry of products as it was the first time I purchased bulk stuff online. The agents were polite, and soft-spoken throughout the pre and post-sale service. Below I have penned down the benefits of modern restaurant tables.



The Authentic Wood  
We always fear to buy things online as generally, sometimes delivered product is not of the same quality we expected. But in this scenario whatever I purchased was of the same quality I was looking for. All the tables were of original Sheesham wood which is the best quality wood for furniture.
Compliments the interior
I believe restaurants are much ahead than the place to eat. A place to eat is as important as a quality of food. The tables I brought interactively complimented the interior as my restaurant looks excellent regarding presence. The calamo cafe table for four people is my favorite as I like its sleek design and polishing.
Easy to carry
My restaurant also serves the platform for budding artist such as singers and stand up comedians who perform every Saturday. The furniture I brought is comfortable to move according to the rush of the crowd which is not possible in olden stereotypical furniture.


Comfortable and Stylish
The furniture served both the aspects I craved for; as sometimes we ignore the comfort portion to achieve style as it is tough to carry both parallel to each other. Comfort of the customers as well as keeping the style portion up to the standard has been considered correctly by the manufacturers.
Customer Satisfaction
Customer Satisfaction is the key aspect to achieve a long distance of success. The furniture enhanced the ambiance and it made them feel the experience of dining worth remembering which I came to know through the reviews I received on my venture’s Instagram profile.

There are many firms selling Restaurant tables online in India. Young hoteliers, Entrepreneurs can find the excellent range and quality at a reasonable price. Wooden Street is an online furniture venture where you can find a vast variety of furniture at an affordable price just like the way I did.
A Restaurant table is an excellent choice for complete makeover and ambiance for your venture. A good quality table serves more than a base to keep the food. It is equally responsible for the success of a restaurant as the served food.

No comments:

Post a Comment